Many of u don't know this and neither did I until now that I joined the site April 30, 2011 and well today is April 30, 2012 Marking 365 (1 year) on this site for me! :D So far it's fun except with…Continue
Hey guys, I am Mig, a chat and forum moderator for this site. If you have ANY questions, comments, or concerns, please let me known in my comment or inbox me and I will respond quickly.
Here are some chat rules you should really consider:
1. Please don't do anything involving trolling, major cussing, harassing, or spamming on chat. Cole and I would really like this place to be fun. I'm sure others do too, so be considerate and respectful.
2. I will suspend for 15 minutes if you use extensive profanity 2 times. You get one warning for cussing.
3. If you spam, it's usually 2-24 hours depending on how much. If it's as much as 4-5, I would ask you to stop. If you continue, then you will be suspended. No one likes dealing with the spam lag and such.
4. If you have issues with anyone on chat, ignore them please. If I see a big fight or big argument, then you and the arguer will be given a warning. If it continues, then you get a 2nd warning and I would ask you to ignore each other. If you continue on main chat, you will be suspended for 1-24 hours depending on severity.
5. Trolling. DO NOT troll, impersonate, etc! Please and thank you. If you do, it's immediately 4-24 hours.
6. Didn't think I'd have to add this, but do not harass people. I'm starting to see it on chat and it's bothering everyone. If you do it, I will warn you, but continue and it'll be 15 minutes, then 1 hour, etc.
Here are some forum rules you really should consider:
1. Do not post pornography on the forums...please, it should be common sense not to but some people do. Don't.
2. If you spam in forums as comments or make continuous nonsense forums, you will be reported and suspended.
3. Don't cuss in forums, such as saying the f-word. Seriously, just be respectful and kind to others around, thank you.
Also, you honestly really shouldn't want to make these forums anyway. Me and Cole have to approve them and we would never approve those kinds.
Now, I hope you all have fun! Remember, contact me, Cole, and the other mods if you need anything.