What Omniverse toys do you ABSOLUTELY have to buy?

I ABSOLUTELY, need to get all the Hyperaliens in Omniverse series.

The Omnitrix Touch.

I can't say anything else because I don't remember what other toys...I will update this regularly :D

Views: 1232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes! Eatle has a mohawk.

No, that's not the final version. But we keep seeing it, maybe it's the young version?

What's with all the Eatle prototype toys, though?

THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM

Hyperalien Kickin Hawk

Freaking boss?

I want all the HyperAliens (ESPECIALLY Kickin' Hawk. Oh my god o_o) and all the NEW aliens in 4" form. No redesigns of old aliens unless they actually look good. Unlike Spidermonkey or Humungousaur. I'm kinda on the fence about FourArms, but I might have to get him if I want Manny. And the Omnitrix Touch. That is all.
I REALLY don't like Spidermonkey. And Humungousaur's pants bother me. Fourarms is alright. If it's an alien that hasn't changed much (Rath) then I won't buy the figure, either. But I haven't seen any other redesigns, so I can't judge.

I actually didn't notice that :S I thought they forgot a nose. Still... that only makes him slightly cooler. Slightly. 

I like the new Humungousaur.  He looks way cooler and stronger now.  And the strap is whatever.  The only thing that bothers me is the pants.  LIKE THEY'RE NOT EVEN PANTS THEY'RE TIGHTY WHITIES.

I'd like the Gravattack Hyperalien, as well as Kicken Hawk's Hyperalien, The Omnitrix Touch, Feedback, and maybe Eatle.

I'll probably wind up getting everything anyway.

I NEED

• BLOXX
  • FEEDBACK (4 inch)
  • KICKIN HAWK HYPERALIEN OMG
  • SPIDERMONKEY
  • FOUR ARMS (normal 4 inch I guess)
  • EATLE
  • CRASSHOPPER OMG

Yeah basically all the new Omnitrix aliens that were just posted and stuff.  Oh and Rook.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Stu Carter (Max).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service