5. Ultra Ben (original)

Ultra Ben was first released in 2008, and rumored to only have 10,000 figures made. Although not the rarest figure on this list, Ultra Ben in a good condition is not easy to find.

#4: Glow in the Dark Ben

Although just a remold, many fans attempted to send away for this figure through an offer by Bandai, only to find nothing sent back. The same thing happend with the Plumber Badge. I was lucky enough to receive the figure.

#3. Bullfrag

Although this figure is currently available somewhere in the world, this figure is very hard to find, and the chances of you finding him are about as good as Bandai gives us a Paradox figure...

#3. Haywire Ultimate Wildmutt

Remember seeing this guy in stores? Odds are, no. This figure was set for release in mid 2012 but never saw shelf time. The reason for it being cancelled is unknown, as it's haywire counterpart, Terraspin was released.

#2 Albedo Ultimate Humongosaur

Another figure you may not remember, because nobody really knows where he came from. This guy popped up on eBay in mid 2012 out of nowhere, and left that fast. I was lucky to grab one before these guys left off the scene. 

#1: Ultimate Alien Albedo

Another figure of unknown origin, Albedo with the Ultimatrix was only seen on eBay in mid 2012 before not being seen again. He surpasses Humongo, only because Albedo was not seen as much on eBay. Nobody actually knows why he was not released in stores, but he'll remain a mystery and a collectors piece for figure collectors.

Views: 2308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

O_o I want this so badly 

So I found this on Ebay... I'm not 100% if it's legit...

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTU4OFgxNjAw/z/OBAAAOSwEK9TvZK4/$_57.JPG

An Alien Creation DNAlien. I'm not sure who he came with, that's the thing. I can't find much about it on the internet, except that it apparently came with a non-clear Ultimate Humongousaur. But I thought he came with Rath in a trans-green Alien Creation Transporter.

you should add the alien force version of cannonbolt and the fasttrack mini figure as well. also the omniverse cannonbolt is getting hard to find. also how do we know ultimatrix albedo and albedo ultimate humungosaur are real? anyone can do a simple repaint. if the yare real though id love to have them. i have bullfrag and ultra ben but should haywire ultimate wildmutt and the glow in the dark ben even be considered rare since no one even care about them?

also what about the Elena Validus figure that came with the red motorcycle? that could be considered rare since you don't really see it much at all 

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter (Max).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service