5. Ultra Ben (original)

Ultra Ben was first released in 2008, and rumored to only have 10,000 figures made. Although not the rarest figure on this list, Ultra Ben in a good condition is not easy to find.

#4: Glow in the Dark Ben

Although just a remold, many fans attempted to send away for this figure through an offer by Bandai, only to find nothing sent back. The same thing happend with the Plumber Badge. I was lucky enough to receive the figure.

#3. Bullfrag

Although this figure is currently available somewhere in the world, this figure is very hard to find, and the chances of you finding him are about as good as Bandai gives us a Paradox figure...

#3. Haywire Ultimate Wildmutt

Remember seeing this guy in stores? Odds are, no. This figure was set for release in mid 2012 but never saw shelf time. The reason for it being cancelled is unknown, as it's haywire counterpart, Terraspin was released.

#2 Albedo Ultimate Humongosaur

Another figure you may not remember, because nobody really knows where he came from. This guy popped up on eBay in mid 2012 out of nowhere, and left that fast. I was lucky to grab one before these guys left off the scene. 

#1: Ultimate Alien Albedo

Another figure of unknown origin, Albedo with the Ultimatrix was only seen on eBay in mid 2012 before not being seen again. He surpasses Humongo, only because Albedo was not seen as much on eBay. Nobody actually knows why he was not released in stores, but he'll remain a mystery and a collectors piece for figure collectors.

Views: 2308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Diamondhead was cancelled upon release as far as I remember. Sucks because he looked awesome.

Dude, you can't forget the Alien X DNA Alien Heroes, that nobody knows what it actually does. "Legend X", as I like to call it, was a figure that not even 25% of the Ben 10 fan population has never seen in person. One lingers on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ben-10-Alien-Swarm-8-Alien-X-Ban-Dai-HTF-RA...

Alien X was quite common in Canada. I had him even... key note: had. this is the only photo i have of him, he's in the background 

I have actually seen this in person. His chest lights up in a circle about the omnitrix when you push a button. that's it.

I sent away for the Glow in the Dark Ben and got him. I was really happy.

Then he was released in stores in a vehicle pack or something. I was really sad.

Glow in the Dark Ben was never released in retail. That was the translucent Ben.

I saw him in a vehicle pack or play set or whatever it was with his car while in Target a few years back though.
My friend wound up buying it because he hadn't gotten his Glow in the Dark Ben in the mail and wanted the set simply for the figure.

I swear on me mum it was the Glow in the Dark Ben one. 

Or maybe at the time since we were both little we assumed it was the Glow in the Dark Ben one, but it may have actually been transparent Ben? But I swear I remember him getting all giddy because it looked really cool in the dark or something. 
This is confusing.

That was the Mark 10, and it was a translucent Ben. It's also the Ultimate Alien version and it's a darker shade of green. I'm glad Bandai never released the glow in the dark one again because it makes having it much better.

Thank God it wasn't. Now I can rest assured. Thanks for clearing that up.

No problem.

Here's one that is probably even rarer than any of these:

The Ultimate Swampfire DNA Alien Hero. Whereas the Diamondhead Epic Alien Figure was cancelled upon release, this never made it past the prototyping stage (unless it went further behind the scenes), and never even saw any promotional imagery.

Ahh, totally forgot about him! Yeah, what ever happened to this guy? 

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter (Max).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service