Hello, I am Stu Carter, the man who pays to keep this site running.

Mode Media, the company that owns Ning Network, which hosts this site, has abruptly gone out of business. This according to Wall Street Journal, so its no prank.

This site is still functioning, but it may only be days/weeks away from lights out! Apparently, Mode tried for months to find a buyer for their business, with no success.

Recently, they announced price hikes for hosting the site, and I was ok with that, since so many fans enjoy being here.

I have also looked at alternatives, but it would be impossible to move all the content to a new site. I have saved everyone's email, and when there is something else available, I will update you.

I would like to hear your suggestions. Here are a couple of mine:

- Redirect the domain name to a Facebook fan page for MHD.

- Some other people liked https://www.socibd.com/

I do so appreciate all the work of the moderators over many years!

And the devotion of you members. BTW I will be in Hong Kong for another toy show next month, may have some Ben 10 reports.

Stu

Views: 358

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To update you, as you can see we are still operating. Mode Media put out an announcement that another company took over operations for Ning. We were offline for a few hours today. If the site does go down, keep trying. I own this domain name so I can direct it to other places.

*salutes*

It's been an honor, sir!

I'll miss you guys, glad we could know each other though

Make a Facebook group

rip

Seems we have a reprieve for now, someone bought the network!

Shut it, Orange. I still visit here.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter (Max).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service