It's been quite some time, hasn't it? Almost long enough for you all to develop some sort of no personal posts in the Ben-10 General section rule. For that hypothetical case, I'll try and make this quick. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Joe! I joined this site... God, who knows how long ago. But it was a while ago- back when the original Ben 10 series was still on. I suspect I've been absent for around a year, though. I'd spent most of those days- including days before my leave- on Formspring, before it succumbed to its modern influence, Spring.me. There I mainly conversed with the creator of the masterpiece Oprah Makes Cartoons, Oprah (no kids, not the real Oprah), as well as AXC, Solo, Tammar, Sketch, and many others. Without getting too sappy, it was like a little family. The lingering nostalgia drove me to write this very post- with a broken keyboard, may I add. That's been fun so far.

After Formspring metamorphosed into the atrocity Spring.me, my little clique fell apart. And by that I mean I left abruptly and they kind of continued on without me. I went into high school, joined the marching band, and lived on and stuff I guess. I was sad Omniverse ended, but it was a fun ride. I'm also really mad that Alien X literally said like, 3 words happy Alien X returned- not once, not twice, but three times- and did cool stuff. I do art stuff still, and Omniverse heavily influenced my art style's growth. Body proportions, poses, and designs are no longer an issue. Hooray!

I've also been writing a book!

I'm kind of rambling now, but that sort of sums up everything anyway.

TL;DR- Hello everyone. No, I'm not dead.

Views: 191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Am alive too. They left that garbage heap of spring a while ago
Oh my glob, HI JOE

u need to revive ohaidere

kthx.

Will do

You said Ohaidehr and the nostalgia bomb was Nagasaki levels

omg hi Joe

Ohaidehr

WTF I WAS MENTIONED