Yo what up, I've recently gotten back into Ben 10 because???? God Ben 10 was cool... ANYWAYS, I'm probably not gonna be on here daily, but I do wanna talk to y'all again! It's been a long time. I'm into Overwatch super bad rn too. I'm a McCree/Lucio main on PC! Plat ranked. I've been ripping the game models and rigging them for MMD, which has been fun! I'm a big gay for... everyone honestly. Excluding Soldier and Hanzo... just? No.

If you wanna talk to me more often, you can find me frequenting tumblr @RandomDraggon (warning, I do post some NSFW themes! Make sure you have blacklist or savior if you're underaged.)

But anyways! Currently I'm working on a drawing of my old fave- Albedo.

Disgruntled Alien Doesn't Know What Haircuts Are- More at Nine.

Then like, the other day I had drawn some nice Ben who probably woke up from his 4th depression nap.

Ignore my self indulgent headcanons... Curly haired Bens are the best Bens. 

I gotta draw some more Rook and Professor Paradox though, and some aliens maybe. It's been so long I tried to draw Rook from memory and I'm pretty sure I just accidentally drew him as a Galra... whoops. Voltron AU anyone? XD

Anyways, just HMU here if you wanna talk headcanons n stuff, AUs, Crossovers. Whatever. I'm here for ya!

PS: Feel free to use that Ben picture as an icon, just don't claim it as your own or draw on it/edit it in any way please! <3 Make sure you credit me somewhere on your profile and we good fam. 

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Guess who's back guess who's back guess who's back

lmao sup dude, how's life been treatin' ya? 

I FORGOT HOW GOOD YOU DRAW.

ugh rain upon me with thy talent please

Cole my love it's been so long oh my god how are you??????

I've been good! - My life has changed significantly since we last talked which was like a bajillion years ago. How are you!?

I have you on Discord, so maybe that'll be a better way to catch up :)

He's not the only one who's returned. Thanks to Google Chrome I'm able to access this site's features. My regular internet wouldn't let me. 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter (Max).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service