Ok, so TF: FOC was totally F**KING EPIC. I remember when TMP said it would suck, and that Arkham City would be better. So I borrowed Arkham Shitty from a friend.... AND IT SUCKED!
1) This game has one of the worst story lines for any game EVER! The plot in FOC was epic, this plot SUCKS!
2) The graphics look like something from a PS2 game. FOC's graphics were EPIC
3) The stealth gameplay SUCKS
4) The detective vision is useless
5) The detective vision is like making you see through an X-ray machine
6) Catwoman was fugly
7) Catwoman always hit into walls before she climbed up
8) Catwoman's combat SUCKED
9) Catwoman's stealth SUCKED
10) All the side missions are pointless
11) Did I mention how dumb the story was?
12) The Riddler challenges are pointless
13) SO MANY WASTED CHARACTERS
14) The Joker's voice was gay
15) The Riddler trophies were pointless
16) The Riddler sucked
17) Possibly the dumbest combat in any game ever.
18) This game is just a button masher
19) The ending was appalling
20) Batman cries when he sees his parent's chalk outline. F*****g p***y
21) When this game tries to be sad it just fails! lol!
22) This game was designed for idiots and six year olds.
23) This game was made to sell toys
24) Batman's more interested in Robin than ANY of the females in this game
25) Azreal was lame
26) Hush was lame
27) Two-Face was wasted
28) There is only one hit button
29) Zzaz was lame
30) Harley Quinn's Revenge SUCKED
31) The music was HORRIBLE
32) SUCH. A. DUMB. PLOT!!!!
Overall, stay as far away from this game as possible. It sucks, and if you like it more than FOC, then there is something wrong with you. 0/10
Oh, and TMP: FOC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ANYTHING RELATED TO BATMAN
How fucking long does it take for you immature douchebags to drop a grudge? It was two years ago, dumbass.
Nobody gives a shit.
Oh yeah man. You're cool. Like Feedback said, that was two years ago, dick. And Arkham City is one of the best games I've played. So you suck.
I was laughing reading this.
I enjoy FoC, but...
If you chose, of all the word there are, "sucks" to describe a game that has sold 3 times as many copies as FoC, I should've guessed that it wouldn't contain a very intelligent or mature argument. The fact that you thought FoC was superior to Arkham City in any way is appalling. I can't tell you how many times I've played and re-played Arkham City, side-missions and all. I haven't even bothered getting a single FoC multiplayer class to 20, let alone 25.
This post is just...disgraceful to all video game fans.
Arkham City being superior to FOC is merely an opinion. Really, every game is as good as any other. And as bad as any other. It depends.
No, I'm not saying Arkham City is bad.
You Have no taste in Video Games. Seriously.
Arkham City > FOC
FOC had shitty gameplay and a story thats been told a billion times. It's a shitty shooter and has nothing that makes it stand apart
Your avatar suits you.
FOC had great gameplay with just some minor problems. Also, where have you heard that story before, huh? I seriously want to know. Also, FOC has vehicle modes, robot dinosaurs, 80-foot, flamethrowing robots, and heavily unique weapons.
FOC's story was repetitive as shit. You go around, kill robots, rinse and repeat. Everyone knows how the story ends--the Transformers end up on Earth. It's been told and retold several times. Vehicle modes are a necessity in Transformers games--it's just giant robots otherwise. Robot dinosaurs are cool as well--doesn't change that the gameplay is horribly boring and repetitive. Unique weapons? Pffft.
I expected a rude reply.
First, one of my biggest pet peeves is when people try to make an argument and then their reasons are "Pfft." No explanations behind their dislikes.
Explain why the story is repetitive. Explain why the weapons are not unique. And if your reason for a repetitive story is the ending, that's just plain stupid. High Moon has made a huge effort to make the gameplay NOT repetitive, which is what they have accomplished. If you pay attention to abilities and level designs, the gameplay is very fun.
Because the weapons weren't that unique. 8 year olds could figure out that shit, read between the goddamn lines instead of bitching about it.
Story's repetitive because we know the ending. We know what's going to happen, who will live and who will die. No real surprises. No fun.
The "unique" weapons were all just guns that are standard in all sci-fi shooters nowadays and are in no way unique.
At it's core, it's just shooting things. Boring.
FOC > Arkham City
Arkham City had shitty gameplay and a story that's been told a billion times. It's a shitty action game and has nothing that makes it stand apart.