Off-Topic (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MOD

Retraction Message: Moderator Selection 2015

Greetings all, as most of you may know, the recent Mod selection exercise has been cancelled, a few of you submitted your responses to me v…

Started by BIG CHILL

2 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by BIG CHILL

MOD

Public Service Announcements; Rules and Troll Information

Okay so as of late, there has been quite a lot of troll activity on Chat, I have a pretty good idea of who they are (I won't get into that…

Started by Cole

4 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Cole

Goodbye I guess

Hi there, my name's Hoodie and I'm an alcoholic. Whoops, sorry, wrong meeting. Anyways, I'm sure a couple of you guys recognize my mug fro…

Started by Hoodie

7 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Cole

A question for artists out there

Is anyone out there good enough at drawing to mimic the Original Series artstyle (And, if so, preferrably in Vectors with transparent backg…

Started by Carth

6 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Cole

Hello all!

It's been quite some time, hasn't it? Almost long enough for you all to develop some sort of no personal posts in the Ben-10 General sectio…

Started by Joe

8 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by ZOOOOOOOOOOOM

RIP Robin Williams

I know I have a reputation for not taking things seriously on here, but I want to take a moment to express my deep sadness for the death of…

Started by The Inspector

3 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Cole

MOD

1 Year on the Site!

Many of u don't know this and neither did I until now that I joined the site April 30, 2011 and well today is April 30, 2012 Marking 365 (1…

Started by Mig

15 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Mig

warning (extremely important, hacker/virus spreader entered website and possibly your email)

if you have gotten anything on your page or email sent by a person named frank kwabena, GET RID OF IT ASAP!!!!! i got an email from him say…

Started by ShoeInTheSky

12 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by ShoeInTheSky

Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire news and countdown Primal and new Mega Pokemon

hello and welcome to the Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire news and countdown. now this is similar to my Pokemon X and Y news but it wi…

Started by ShoeInTheSky

3 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by Silver

Any body remember me?

It's been about a year or two sense I dropped Ben 10 and going to this site. I just wanted to see how everything is going. I don't see as m…

Started by NRG

10 May 25, 2014
Reply by Freecold

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter (Max).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service